TOURNAMENT DATES: OCTOBER 27-28
LOCATION: EXCITING EDMOND at UCO
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 18
- Each school may have up to 2 teams. All teams are co-ed.
- No varsity volleyball players are allowed to play in the tournament (see "eligibility" section of tournament rules).
- Each BCM must purchase additional insurance for their teams. Simply visit the Collegiate Ministry Website and follow the link here. Complete the online activity report, entering the policy number and correct rate – 40 cents for athletics. You will receive an immediate confirmation page to mail with the premium payment after the activity is over.
- Each participant will turn in a signed Medical Release Form (linked below) at the time of arrival and before play can begin.
- Housing will be available at Waterloo Baptist Church. Teams will need to bring bedding to sleep on the floor.
- $100 per team
- The registration fee is due By October 18. Please register by following the link at the bottom of the page.
- You may pay online during the registration process.
- Or, if you wish to pay by check:
Make it payable to:
P. O. Box 1480
Edmond, OK 73083
- Checks must be received by October 18.
LATE NIGHT PANCAKES AND KARAOKE:
We will host a late night pancakes and karaoke party at the BCM following pool play on Friday evening.
- Cost $5 per person. Tickets will be sold at the check in table and during the tournament on Friday evening
- You can pre pay when you send in your team registration check or pay with a credit card upon check in.
- Brackets - these will be posted after the teams are registered
- Tournament rules
- Medical release form
- UCO map - Games will be played in the Wellness Center (#52) and Wantland Hall (#50)
For questions regarding the tournament contact us at 405.341.1232 or by email at email@example.com